Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 June 2016

June 2016 CRAFTfest

Well, I am taking part in the June CRAFTfest online fair, which kicks off at midnight 9th June.  I am trying to join in with the promotion, but my time is limited as I am up to my eyes in making things for my daughter's wedding.  Also, my knowledge of online promoting is also limited, so I have decided to stick with what I know and am promoting on Twitter and Facebook.  I am determined to do my bit, as others will be promoting me as well as themselves, so it is only fair.

The CRAFTfest online fair is such a good idea.  There are lots of UK Handmade items made by many talented people, for sale under one event. Here is the link for the brochure You will be spoiled for choice trying to choose.

I have added a few new items to my Folksy shop, wedding themed, of course. Click here to look at my Folksy Shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment