Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Daffodils to brighten up my day

Shopping in my local supermarket, pondering what to buy for dinner, I came across bunches of lovely daffodils. I love daffodils, they always cheer me up and make me smile.  I couldn't resist and here they are brightening up my day.



I am still working on my blanket.  Progress is slow and it is certainly a marathon and not a sprint.  I have now introduced the second colour stripe and have some idea of how the blanket will look when it is finished - I think of it as raspberry and plum colours.

 

A request for some crochet roses has made me come to a temporary halt on the blanket.  They are for a wedding bouquet and I have been experimenting with different hook sizes to get the best formation of rose.  I like the peach rose best I think and will now have to make several dozen of these in peach and white.  The grey is to mix in with them and I will be adding sparkly crystals and pearls to these flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment